Sunday, 8 March 2015
10 things to do on a Sunday
Sundays are the national lazy day for a lot of people myself included. I now work on some Sundays which, isn't to bad, but I would much rather spend the day in my comfy clothes, relaxing and spending some much needed time with netflix. When I do have them off, I appreciate Sundays much more, I like to have a catch up with the girls, maybe a little pamper or just get some stuff done (on the sofa if I can help it).
So below is 10 things I would most likely be doing on Sundays rather than being at work.
1. Do some baking - I love baking and its nice to do on a Sunday, then relax with your loved one, eating the cookies/brownies or whatever while watching a film.
2. Catch up on the blog - Some Sundays, I like to relax in bed or on the sofa, get a big blanket, my laptop and do a catch up. I will reply to emails and comments on my posts from that week. Then start writing and scheduling posts for the week ahead.
3. Have a lunch date with the boyfriend - We love going out to eat and its nice on a Sunday when its generally quieter.
4. Take some time to just relax - Have a bath, put those lush products to some good use, light some candles and read your favourite or current book.
5. Go for a walk - I do love going for walks, its nice to just get out of the house some times. I know I will enjoy it a lot more when I have moved out and got a puppy. I can't wait to take him on walks everyday.
6. Have breakfast in bed - Some of us get brought it, some need to do it ourselves. Make yourself some breakfast, a nice treat. Maybe pancakes or waffles with some fruit and chocolate chips. Grab a coffee and get back in bed to enjoy your breakfast, while still being lazy of course.
7. Pamper yourself - Have a bath, facial, do your nails. Anything to make you look and feel amazing.
8. Have a clear out - Sometimes we just need to de-clutter and tidy. It could be anything to giving your old clothes and shoes to charity. Go through the kitchen cupboards and throw away those jars of sauce or packets that have been in there since 2012. Have a little tidy and then the relax after feels much more deserved.
9. Gentle Exercise - Some people like exercise, I do. I just need to get back into it, I have got quite unfit over Christmas and New Year. So on a Sunday it is nice to do a bit of Yoga (Look up Tara Stiles on YouTube) or maybe if you want to do something to get your heart going, go for a run or a bike ride.
10. Netflix marathon - Some days you just need to do nothing, sit in bed or on the sofa and watch TV with some snacks.
What do you love to do on Sundays?
© drainedbeauty | All rights reserved.